Sunday, November 27, 2011

Inspiration Sunday: Buttons


I recently decided to start collecting buttons so that I can all kinds of things with them! As always, I am constantly collecting ideas on Pinterest. Today I will share with you the wonderful things I would love to do using buttons!

Let's start with a great thing to do to make sure your buttons are the right color. Learn how to dye your buttons!

Found here, at what I believe to be a French Marie Claire inspired site?


A buttons charm bracelet!
This particular bracelet is sold, but you can find similar ones
at the same Etsy store.

For sale on Etsy, but really could make
with buttons, thread, and some raw silk stretched
over something.


Beautiful idea to add something special to a flower
arrangement! Found at GabbaGabbaGorgeous.

A button bowl. How awesome is this? I couldn't find the actual
DIY, so if you can claim credit for this please let me know
and I will be MORE than happy to give it to you! :)

A button tree made out of styrofoam cone, buttons,
and straight pins. From Better Homes & Gardens.
Make Christmas (or any kind of) cards!
So clever.

A button bouquet. Adorable. Just, so, adorable.

Use buttons to wrap packages! Another great idea
from Martha Stewart.



Someone posted this picture of a lovely pumpkin
onto Pinterest. What a simple, mess free way
to decorate a pumpkin!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I just love your website! :) Post more! lol ~ lisa gauvreau

    ReplyDelete