Sunday, September 25, 2011

Inspiration Sunday: Paint Chips

There are so many things you can do with paint chips. Also, when you consider that paint chips are free, it makes the idea of paint chip projects THAT much more appealing. I have collected paint chip project ideas throughout the past couple of months for various reasons and seasons... here they are! If you have any good ones, leave the link in the comments! :)







Use different shapes for different seasons! Blue & Red stars for July 4th, Red & green for Christmas, etc

2 comments:

  1. All of the ideas are great, love the bookmarks. What a great way to recycle paint chips after I've decided on the colors for my room.
    Really like your blog.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used them for a base for "inchies" one inch square artwork. I made a collage of what were actually 2" inchies each decorated with a similar theme and then glued them all in a grid pattern and framed it for a gift!

    ReplyDelete