Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday is...Inspiration Day! Creativity Journal

I recently bought the book 365: A Daily Creativity Journal. It has been such an inspiration for starting new projects. I don't have nearly enough time to do a project everyday between a baby, a blog, and the mess that both create, so I am using this book as general inspiration for my upcoming crafts. I have already found (and modified) several of these ideas that I intend to use in the very near future.  I think this is just a super book, and if I could I would do one
of these everyday. What a great way to push your creativity. Also, a great way to MAKE yourself be creative, even if you are not a "creative person."

Here are some examples of the daily creative challenges:

24: Work only with green-colored materials today. Try working on a green surface for a real challenge.

107: Make something out of a ball or make a new ball out of something else and then play with it.

175: Miniaturize. Create a tiny version of something would normally be much bigger.

 Fun, huh? Go to the Let's Create Amazon store and pick up a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment